This is a very, very, vague release schedule for the next few books I have planned. Take a lot of this with a pinch of salt, dates are subject to variation.
- Around February 2nd the next Aneka Jansen book, The Winter War, should be out. (That date is pretty solid. Proofing is booked, I just need the final MS ready.)
- Sometime in early April then we should be seeing the follow-up, The Greatest Heights of Honour.
- After that, something new. I’m working on a superhero novel named Ugly. If that works through the schedule, it’ll go out to the shops in May or June.
- However, Ugly is a new project and may take some rework, so it might swap places with the next, currently unnamed, book in the Thaumatology series. We’re looking at May to September for that one.
- And the last book I have planned is the sixth Aneka book. All I’m willing to say about a date is ‘the latter half of the year.’ I’ve given myself a bit of challenge getting books 5 and 6 right. They’re going to be hard work.
- Unplanned, but possible, is a sequel to Ugly. I know where the plot would be going, but not how.